Energy Efficient Roofing Services in Cudahy
The first thing that comes to your mind when thinking about professional roofing projects is the high price of construction. But that is partly because you might not know the individual costs of every material involved in the installation, along with the intensity of work that goes into the creation of a durable roof. Not every person who knows the basics of building construction can be an able roofer since the process is way too complex. However, it’s the materials involved in the roofing systems that bring up the costs of the installation. Let us take a look at those,
- Asphalt shingles are most commonly used in the country, including Cudahy. Being one of the smallest cities in LA County, the region experiences moderate weather throughout the year, which results in the preference for asphalt roofs. Depending upon the quality of the new ones, their installment can cost you anywhere between $3000 and $5000.
- High-end metal roofs are slowly gaining popularity these days, and they may require you to shell out close to $1500 per square foot. Similar is the case with natural slate tiles.
- Regular clay tiles may be cheaper (estimated $700 per square foot), but a custom roof may take the price up by five times that of the regular!
- Flat roofs require an additional EPDM membrane that may almost double the cost of construction.
Quit Worrying about Roofing Costs; Titan Upgrades is here to Help you Out:
- Top-tier environmentally friendly roofing
- Avant-garde residential and commercial roofing services
- Cost-effective roofing
- Five-star customer service that will clear up all your problems